First Time Home Buyers
As a first time homebuyer, you deserve to work with Real Estate professionals who have extended knowledge about programs, benefits and financial assistance that are available to you. At Realty Icons, we pride ourselves in keeping abreast of the latest programs and incentives that are offered for first time homebuyers. Don’t miss out on finding out all your options. Contact us today!
Get started in the search for your home now
Affordable Housing Program Finder
Realty Icons recommends you get pre-qualified for a mortgage loan so you know how much of a home to search for.
Common First-Time Home Buyer Mistakes
1. They don’t ask enough questions of their lender and end up missing out on the best deal.
2. They don’t act quickly enough to make a decision and someone else buys the house.
3. They don’t find the right agent who’s willing to help them through the homebuying process.
4. They don’t do enough to make their offer look appealing to a seller.
5. They don’t think about resale before they buy. The average first-time buyer only stays in a home for four years.
Source: Real Estate Checklists and Systems, www.realestatechecklists.com.